- This event has passed.
Legislative Update By ASM Alex Lee (D 25)
June 5, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Legislative Update By ASM Alex Lee (D 25) Scheduled for June 5
The Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association will host Assembly Member Alex Lee for a Legislative Update on Saturday, June 5, on Zoom at 8:30am. Email email@example.com for the link.
Alex Lee (李天明) was elected in November 2020 to represent California’s 25th Assembly District, which includes the Alameda County communities of Fremont and Newark, and the Santa Clara Communities of Milpitas, San Jose, and Santa Clara. He serves his community by being an advocate for the district and works to address housing, homelessness, traffic, education, and climate change. He currently sits on six committees including Budget, Education, Transportation, Privacy & Consumer Protection, Rules, and Subcommittee No. 2 on Education Finance. Lee has authored 16 bills this session. Alex grew up here in Milpitas and is an Milpitas High School Graduate.
Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association (SNA) is a volunteer group of local residents who are actively working to improve Sunnyhills neighborhood and the city of Milpitas through positive activities and programs. The mission of (SNA) is to:
- Provide instruction in civic responsibility and community service;
- Enhance and support education to local residents in art, music, and science;
- Sponsor activities and public performances which enhance the quality of life for all residents in the area;
- Sponsor special events and public gatherings to promote a sense of community well-being and cohesion;
- Sponsor and conduct activities and social gatherings which bridge cultural gaps between different ethnic and cultural segments of the community.
More information is available on our website https://sunnyhillsneighborhood.org/
Donations to our 501(c)3 organization are welcome and memberships can be purchased – see the website for instructions.