Back the Blue Until It Happens to You
September 26, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
I was wrongfully arrested or according to the Milpitas police’s follow up letter, “detained” overnight.
Their leader Sgt. Madnick covered up the real wrongdoers, cause his family financially benefited from these people’s school and possibly the school’s community.
They tried to frame me up by trying to provoke an illegal or sudden movements from me. When that failed, they made me do 2-3 sobriety tests
Finally, they arrested me using their catch-all alibi, when all else fails, the “illegal substance”
Like the song title above, I supported the Blue for most issues and for most of my life and am now ashamed of it.
Lets rally by the Milpitas City Hall and during the council meeting and express:
- Transfer school policing to community police volunteers and re-assign the police.
- Allow a school meeting reminding students that:
- Rules changes when they turn 18 years old
- Police can legally lie to get a conviction
- A cellphone can help you and also save lives during interactions with police
- Police can be legally videotaped as long as you are in a safe distance; does not impede their work, and be respectful
- Police misconducts including shooting of unarmed mostly minority civilians, police brutality, retaliation, illegal surveillance, abuse, and others
- Defunding the police department and move funds and resources to the community, crime reduction, victim support, and reduce recidivism / pathways for former inmates.
I will need help with several tasks and resources. Please email me if you can help or volunteer for below. Thanks
- Where and how to apply for a rally permit. Advice on the form’s hard questions.
- Where to get free or lowest cost for flyers, t-shirt, banners, printing items
- Organizing and security advices or steps
- Bullhorn or public address system
- Guest speakers?
- List of attorney advocates/supporters